East Coast - Full day adventure tour, bayahibe, la romana, bavaro, punta cana.
If you are planning to visit the Dominican Republic, bayahibe, la romana, bavaro, punta cana, outback safari, with many years of experience offers all inclusive adventure tours & jeep safari excursion
- Visit a typical Dominican home, meet the family that lives
there & enjoy a drink of freshly made coffee with them.
- Pass by local schools & villages as you see friendly
Dominicans smiling & waving at you.
- See coffee & chocolate growing on trees as you walk through
a chocolate plantation.
- Shop at a local Rum shack with local products like Rum, Cigars,
Coffee & lots more - All at the local prices!
- Enjoy a family-style Dominican lunch at an incredible countryside
- Walk through a fruit plantation to see fruit growing in its
natural environment, you'll even get to taste fresh fruit &
- See native animals like crocodiles, iguanas, turtles &
- Have fun Boogie Boarding on a beautiful secluded beach or
just relax with the Caribbean sunshine on your face and a cocktail
in your hand.
- All inclusive day with free flowing purified water, soft
drinks, rum and beer all day long.
- A fun & professional English speaking Guide who will
explain the history, culture, plants, animals and the way that
Dominicans have lived for over 100 years.
- The tour goes 6 days per week (Mon - Sat) depending on the
location of your hotel.
Adults : US$ 85.00 - Children US$ 42.50 ( 3- 12 yrs. )
Pick up times : 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. (Depending on hotel location)
Return : 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m
Click here to make
your reservation for this fantastic tour.
"What a wonderful time we had with our tour guide
Alex and our driver, Papi! It was good to see life outside the
resort (sad at the same time). People are so friendly in the
DR, we love it there! The tour was very informative, the buffet
lunch was delicious and the beach was a blast! A must do tour!"
Mike & Sherri Clark - Florenceville, NB Canada
"This with out a doubt is the most fun I've ever had.
You can begin to imagen what its like try thinking about going
to the moon lol even then its not even close to the experience
me and my bf lewis had.. its defenatly got my vote.. the tour
guides are brilliant always full of life and stories and this
way is a realy good way to get to know out the dominican culture.
Paula - Brentwood, England